Labels

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Doctors by Erich Segal

This is one of my favorites and a must read for all those in the medical fraternity. Reading this book sent me back to my School years. The author's zestful description abouth the life of the medical professionals engross the readers. 

The story mainly revolves around the two characters Barney and Laura. The two grew up next to each other and aspired to be doctors. They both eventually land up in the same med school. The books provides a lot of insight about the ongoings in a med school. The author has done a good research. This book provides a lot of medical knowledge and interesting  as well as exciting hospital scenes. Also, the emotional plot of the story is highly captivating.

I rate this book as 5 on 5. The book is a wonderful read and I highly recommend it. You wouldn't want to put it down once you start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment