Labels

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

About me

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome to my world. I am Pooja - a wife, daughter, sister and friend. My values, thoughts and experiences have made me the person I am today. It has been an amazing journey so far. I only wish my happiness to be as contagious as possible. Hope you have found at least one reason to smile today. If not, pause and look around yourself. You will find many more. I hope you have a good time browsing through my diary. A blog with all the spices that can add a zing to your life! Enjoy some fun, food, travel, cooking and reading with me. Have a great day!

May I please request you not to copy the pictures or content of my blog without my consent? Thank you for abiding by this and hope to meet you here often. Please do not hesitate to leave your comment.